Saturday, July 29, 2017

Dramaland Seasons


It's not common place for dramaland to have second seasons, but they tend to happen to procedural dramas, such as Ten and Vampire Prosecutor. I'm still hoping for 3rd seasons of both of those mention. Considering things were left opened for both series and the connect Vampire Detective had to it's brother Prosecutor.

With the news of a second season from Voice and Mystery Queen, it got me thinking what I would like to see a second season. I've got two I would love to see a second season.

I Will Remember You was such a good drama that completely went under the radar of everyone when it was airing. The romance was sweet and the bromance was just heartbreaking. The day to day cases were interesting as it felt like a reflection on our characters. The ending was left opened as the criminals are still roaming asking the OTP to caught them. I want to see another season where the heroes are tracking down the criminals. Do the heroes need to think like them to find them?

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is another I would love to see a second season. I'm still salty about the ending of the drama not having present day So meeting up with Ha Jin (present day Soo). There were things about the drama I was disappointed with, but I enjoyed some of the adaptations choices. This version's ending just breaks my heart. When the dramas always make comments about a second life and being better in the next one, I wished the drama would have given us that chance with Soo and So. It makes me wonder what was the point of going back in time? Maybe it was to learn from her mistakes from the past, however we'll never know as the scene was cut.



No comments:

Post a Comment