Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Weekly Round Up - Three Meals a Day & Hyori's Bed & Breakfast


The reality shows of this week.



Three Meals a Day: 

I love the new season of Three Meals a Day and of course I'm always hungry watching it. It's great seeing the group together again and I'm looking forward to Seo Jin's grumpiness. He definitely doesn't disappoints. The Ranch life theme is something these guys can do well and the reunion between Seo Jin and Jackson was a great surprise. NaPD setting the scene up was the best. Saying Seo Jin had a romance together. HAHA!!!

Of course, it does turn out they have a guest, Han Ji Min. She who worked with Seo Jin on Yi San and Eric on two different dramas. Can she just be on the show as a regular? She's a delight. Ji Min is able to keep things lively with the boys but is also able to go toe to toe with Seo Jin's grouchiness. She got him to cook for her on the first day. I do love the chemistry she has evening if right now there is a bit of awkwardness with Yoon Kyun Sang. These two will have some bonding moments with the cats and goats.

I'm sadden to learn Ji Min is only going with the group for a few days as they are routing the guest in and out. Hey NaPD, next season have Ji Min as a regular to spice up the series. I can't wait for the next episode.




Hyori's Bed and Breakfast: 

It's a sad episode this week as the siblings are going home. The photo album they created during their trip for Hyori and her husband was just too sweet. I would love to be able to download the song they created. It really is the theme of the show. The energy and happiness of these three siblings will be missed. This episode is just a sad one as the Explorers were also leaving after their long stay of adventures. The F4 boys and the Seoul sisters were also gearing up to leave too.

Lots of goodbyes were said this week, but I also enjoy getting to know Hyori and IU as more than just stars. Our jobs maybe different but evening Hyori stresses out over her job. The feeling of being overwhelmed by coming back to the entertainment industry can't be easy with all the pressures of making a good album and presenting a good image. Getting to know IU as not a singer or actress, but as a person. It's refreshing to see another side of her and I'm glad her schedule was free enough for her to become an employee of Hyori's.

Hyori has this bright and big personality. She should never worry about not being loved by her fans or people. It's hard to not love her when she's adorable just by being herself. This program just reaffirms this. I will say I've been listening to both Hyori and IU's albums as of lately no-stop. I may not like "Black" as a whole album as I loved her last album "MONOCHROME", but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop being a fan of hers. As I mention before, I would love to be able to chat and eat with Sang Soon, Hyori, and IU. The closet I'll be getting to that would be watching this program, but that's okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment