Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 1 (30 Day Challenge)


When did you start watching Asian dramas?

Between May and June of 2011, a friend was talking about anime and sent me to a site with tons of old and new anime. I found this little show called Boys Over Flowers. Loved the anime and found out there was a live action version of the anime.

I ended up:


I was able to find a site which had all the episodes and was pretty much hooked onto the show. Granted, Boys Over Flowers could have been a one hit for Asian Dramas. I was episodes away from completing Boys when I read the summary of this show call Goong or Princess Hours. It sounded interesting and watched the first episode. So now I am watching Goong and Boys Over Flowers, when American shows slowly looked uninteresting.

The rest is history ...

No comments:

Post a Comment