Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 7 (30 Day Challenge)


A Hot Steamy Scene from an Asian Drama

All of us know Asian Dramas are pretty innocent. I will have to talk about the list of kissing positions in a later post. If there is a bed scene, they are pretty tame. A short bit of kissing, falling onto the bed, and the covers go right over. Fade to the next morning or scene. Sure we don't get the actually scene but I think the directors have nailed the art of steamy scene without taking off your clothes. 

Secret Garden had one of the Hottest scenes I have ever seen. Who knew sit-ups could be hot? I didn't see that one coming. I felt I needed a cold shower after watching it. The look in Kim Joo Won was him making eye sex while doing sit-ups. Rawr!!! All this scene did was get the couple touching and in close contact. I am such a sucker for these types of troupes. Probably why I am in love with Master's Sun. Anyhoo, if you haven't seen this scene, have you been living under a rock, check it out below.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment