Sunday, September 15, 2013

Looks suspicious

It is about that time once again to say goodbye to the current dramas and starting looking for replacements. One drama that has peaked my interest is The Suspicious Housekeeper.

First off, I LOVE the creepy poster above. It kind of reminds me of a horror film waiting to happen. The white table and all those stares at the camera just is a little freaky but in such a beautiful way. The lack of food on the table just give this ominous feeling. I may not be a fan of the horror genre (I am a complete baby when it comes to scary stuff) but I am digging the beauty/eeriness of the poster.

The cast is a pretty long list of great talent from the adults to the children (Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sung Jae, Wang Ji Hye, Kim So Hyun, Chae Sang Woo and Kang Ji Woo). I am really looking forward to seeing Kim So Hyun in a full drama instead of the 1 to 2 episodes. She is someone who is going to take the drama-world by the horns the older she gets. 

This is a remake of the Kaseifu no Mita a hit Japanese drama. Everyone is calling it the Mary Poppins with a dark twist of Nanny McPhee. From what I understand this is a drama not a fantasy drama so I am not expecting any magic involved in this drama. Yet, I am looking forward to this drama coming soon. 

Air Date: 9/23 (After Golden Empire)


Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment