Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 8 (30 Day Challenge)


 Which Asian drama genre do you mostly like to watch?

If the current show looks interesting, I really don't care which genre it maybe. As of right now, it seems the shows I am watching are medical or crime. 

Historical dramas I tend to be a little more picky about. Historical dramas tend to run a long time. I really have to be in the mood to watch a long Historical drama.

I enjoy the romantic comedies as sweet candies to enjoy. Melodramas and Revenge dramas I like to take in once a year and not at the same time. I can only take so much antsy and revenge if I want to like the series or attempt to finish the drama. 

I am picky to a point but it really depends on how interesting does the plot sound. From there if I can't get into the drama, I might drop it and come back to it later or not at all. I actually have done that with Princess' Man. I tried getting into it when it was airing and I was just not in the mood. A month after it ended, I gave it a try and wanted to kick myself in the bum for not watching it sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment