Sunday, February 23, 2014

Emergency Couple Episode 8: Night Hero



On this episode of Emergency Couple:
Late night dinner leads to an ex wanting to know what your doing, the virus of jealousy takes over the hospital, Divorce is in the air again, mom accepts the cutest baby in the world as her own, no need to pack your belonging for you can say an interns.



I am a little under the weather the last few days. I am not sure how much of this will be understood. Bare with me people. Unlike K-Dramas, I don’t have a hot guy taking care of me. A shame I agree because who wouldn’t get better sooner with a good looking guy taking care of you.

This episode is mostly about jealousy. Chang Min does not like Jin Hee getting closer to Chief Chun Soo. When Chang Min sees the Chief and Jin Hee coming back from dinner, he can’t help but ask where he was and why he was with Jin Hee. Dude, people are going to think you like Jin Hee or you had a relationship before. I don’t care if everyone finds out. I can’t wait till everyone finds out. Than there is the CPR scene. Never knew CPR could save a life and be so sensual at the same time. His imagination was running wild of thinking the Chief and Jin Hee are flirting during a instruction scene. This boy has it bad. Come clean and admit you still got feelings for her.

Ji Hye is on the same band wagon of being jealousy. She has shown her green face when Chief Chun Soo gets back to the office as he forget Ji Hye was still there. I don’t think the Chief was thinking about Jin Hee when he didn’t return. I think the man was just tried and went to bed forgetting everything. The man lives at the hospital and still single. Sure Ji Hye was wondering why he was on Jin Hee’s side during a patient with stomach pains but he really wasn’t on her side. He wants to do everything he can for Jin Hee not for romantic feelings but because he sees himself when he sees her. Ji Hye is starting to see this by the end of the episode.


Crazy Mom now wants a divorce. I am not sure what the deal is between the two of them. They seemed like a mini-version of Chang Min and Jin Hee at the beginning but I am not so sure anymore. I wonder if Dad will head to the hospital at some point for a position. I did love Crazy Mom saying she wouldn’t be single for long as she would just grab Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin. HAHAHAHA!!!! I have to admit these little Easter eggs where the writer references the actor’s older dramas or actors they worked with make me laugh.

Our leads may not have expressed their feelings to themselves, but it is only a matter of time before their feelings comes bursting out. Once the cat is out of the bag, I believe the game will change. Will Jin Hee’s feelings change when she finds out Chang Min was the one who asked his uncle for a favor? What will Chang Min’s uncle him for? Than you have Ji Hye and Chun Soo as another pair. The fact Ji Hye got him sock sold me on her as a keeper. As much as Chun Soo is a hero towards Jin Hee I really don’t want them together. I think Ji Hye came back to Korean for Chun Soo. Just like our main leads, these two have a past history together.


Yes the CPR scene was a slight over the top and went on for longer than it needed to be. I liked the idea behind the scene but the comic timing is a wee bit off. The one problem I am still having with the drama is the humor. Some scene are better at the comedy than other but I can’t pin point if it the writing, acting, or the editing which is hurting the humor in most of the scenes. Other than the humor, I am enjoying the crap out of the cuteness of the drama. I am having a blast and relishing in the ride. I am on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.


The Sum Up:
If buying a man a tie means you want to keep him, what does buying socks mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment