Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ask Me ...

What happen to your comments on Emergency Couple? Did you die? Are you going to post anymore? - Okane



Welcome Okane!!! 

As to your first question, I fell off the face of the earth for a while. All kidding aside, I'm actually fine but have been busy with Real Life. If I want to keep my addiction of KDramas, I have to be able to pay the bills. Hence my little memes with gifs. I figure something was better than nothing.

As for Emergency Couple, I promise my comments are coming this week. You will understand when I post my Episode-Meme of the episode. I don't want to say to much because it will be in my post. I promise this is me trying to get back into the swings of things. 

I will continue posting for Dream High. Most of the post are completed but I haven't gotten around to screen-meme. Also, I plan to episode-meme You Are All Surrounded. As for what dramas am I watching now, I still have the last two episode of Empress Ki to finish. I started Wonderful Days last week and I can't get enough of the drama. Bu Bu Jing Qing ( aka Scarlet Heart 2) is the last drama I have started this week. I was lucky enough to find English Subs for the drama. I don't care about the many version of the drama, I am just happy to see my 4th prince and his love together again. Probably why I don't want to change my header, but I may update the banner with the Present Day 4th Prince in Bu Bu Jing Qing.

Thanks again Okane for the comments. I hope to hear from you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment