Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Drama Update



I have been in a funk for the last month. Lots of KDramas have come out but not a whole lot of them have sounded interesting or looked appealing. I tried watching God's Gift but I just wasn't feeling the mood. I only got about 20 minutes into Hotel King. Angel Eyes gives me the vibes of tons of heartache and too much drama.












I started a two weeks ago Wonderful Days. OMG!!!! Yes another weekend family drama. It is filling up the void Golden Rainbow left and destroyed when it went to crazy land. I love the characters including their flaws. Granted, there are a few characters I wish would get hit by the killing car. There is still time for it to happen. One can hope the Drama Gods would be as kind.


Than Scarlet Heart 2 ( Bu Bu Jing Qing) started as well. Even though drama had to be changed due to China's new laws about time travel, I am still love the heck out of it. I know most fans are aggravated over the number of different versions which are out there. Personally, I like the one where she isn't a psycho fan of the TV series. That version is weird and creepy.


With leads me to Bride of the Century. I'm 10 episodes in and I'm impressed. I remember seeing the trailer before it aired and thought it looked interesting, but was never curious enough to actually start it at the time. The acting isn't all bad, the character appealing and the story enthralling. I'm not sure what is going to happen from this point in the drama. More than half-way through the drama and it got an extra bit of wind. I'm very excited to see how all the characters are going to end up and the mystery/ghost story will rap up.


No comments:

Post a Comment