Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ask Me

With Heirs and Marry Him if You Dare has ended, which Drama are you planning on reviewing with your episode memes? You made watching Heirs much more fun with your memes. Thanks - Stella

Thanks Stella for reading my blog. I am glad I gave you a laugh and helped you enjoy Heirs more.

I have been thinking on which Drama I should start next. I was thinking of possibility reviewing Queen In Hyun's Man. I know what you are thinking, "why haven't I seen this drama?" I just never got a chance to see the Drama when it was airing. One of those Dramas that sliped through my fingers due to work and other Dramas. From everything I have heard about Queen In Hyun's Man, one of the best time travel Drama's next to maybe Nine (which is by the same team).

I was also thinking about My Love From Another Star, which combines both time travel and sci-fi elements into the drama. If anyone has any suggestions on which one, I would love to hear it.

Again thanks Stella for the question. I hope to hear more from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment