Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wicked Video of 2013

N.O.M has one of the Wicked videos of 2013.

Wait you have never heard of N.O.M. Not surprised. Their concept is something I can only guess people in Korea are trying to wrap their heads around. These guys are could be gay, strippers, or the update concept of the Village People. They make me think of David Bowie more than anything else. Either way I find them interesting and I hope they stick around for years to come. I just hope they keep and grow the concept they have come out with.

The video reeks of sexuality, weirdness, and hotness. N.O.M is wearing some interesting outfits which do not leave much for me to image. Hot abs, tight pants, and boot heals? If you haven't check it out yet, I give you N.O.M - A Guys


No comments:

Post a Comment