Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello 1994, Meet 1997


Answer Me 1994 Episode 16 title "Answer Me 1997"

That is right ladies and gents, the sassy loveable fangirl of 1997, Shi Won, will be making a cameo on the next episode of 1994. I am excited and scared at the same time. 

What does this mean? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. Drama are you sending Shi Won in to tell Oppa it is okay to let go of Na Jung? Sure I love Oppa, but that doesn't mean I don't like Chilbong. If the husband is Chilbong, I would be sad. Na Jung has wanted to marry Oppa since she was little. It would be a happy ending if those two could be together to the end. Maybe Oppa and Na Jung call it quits and Chilbong gets his chance but it also doesn't last. Who knows it could fall right back to Oppa? 

Fingers cross this cameo is as great as it sounds and looks. I am just happy to see Shi Won again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment