Monday, December 23, 2013

New Drama Alert

Sound the alarms because there is a new Drama coming to town. Emergency Couple will be starting January 24th on tvN taking over Answer Me 1994's spot. The show will be starting
Choi Jin Hyuk (Heirs) and Song Ji Hyo (Running Man) as a divorce couple which fate drops them together at the same hospital for round two after 6 years apart. This is looking to be a medical rom-com with witty bantering and lots of sparks from our main couple.

Totally looking forward to this Drama. I love Ji Hyo when she is silly. She didn't have a great pick of Dramas IMO this year, but I enjoyed Crime Squad a lot. Jin Hyuk has become my new drama husband. Sadly, I haven't seen him in anything but Gu and Heirs. I have some of his other dramas on my to be waiting list of if I ever get around to it. But from what I heard, Gu Family Book finally gave him a roll for his talent to shine. Despite my thoughts on Heirs, Jin Hyuk did pick a good drama to be noticed in again. A waste for his acting but something people will remember him in.

Fingers cross this drama will be as awesome as it is looking out to be. Take a look at the teaser trailer below.


Choi Jin Hyuk: “Memories I want to rip up.”
Song Ji Hyo: “Love I want to burn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment