Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 15 (30 Day Challenge)


Weirdest Drama Ever?



Secret Investigation Records hit all the weird in such a good way. If you haven't seen this drama, stop reading now and go watch it. Not kidding, I can wait till your done.



 
 Okay, so isn't it one of the weirdest but yet the best thing you have ever seen? The writing, the acting, the cinematography, directing, music, down right creepy yet awesome. By the time episode 7 comes rolling around, I was so into this drama that I really had to step back after those episodes. It was like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone or X-File that got under your skin. It made you think about the possibilities about reality, fantasy and whatever maybe up there in space. But episode 7 really blurred the line between what is real and what isn't. I mean it, this show really kicked me and freaked me out to a point where I had to step back from the creepiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment